Speaking Engagements & Training for Professionals
Dr. Nasserzadeh offers keynote lectures and training programs across the world. She has delivered more than 400 professional presentations and workshops in 14 countries and has been the guest of health care professionals, educators, corporate organizations, NGOs, Universities, policy makers and governments who were keen to learn from her expertise and unique perspectives regarding sexuality, social behavior and how people relate to one another.
- Accessing hard-to-reach groups
- Cultural and religious influences on sexuality and relationship
- Cross-Cultural aspects of couples’ relationship
- History taking for sexual dysfunctions
- Treating sexual dysfunctions and disorders
- Sexuality education for young people
- Culturally appropriate communication with different communities and patients
- Social Intelligence – how to create and maintain true, meaningful connections
- Is Love and Chemistry over-rated?
- How to use The Relationship Type Trio Model (TRTTM) to build up meaningful relationships
- 7 things every woman/man should know about their bodies
- How to speak with your children about sex
- How and when to speak with your partner about sex
Some of the host organizations include: UNESCO, Royal College of Physicians,Royal College of Nursing, College of Sex and Relationship Therapists, UNFPA, World Population Foundation, World Association for Sexual Health, European Federation of Sexology, University of Tlaxcala, Tehran Medical School, SUNY Medical School, Wagner College, Asian Federation for Sexology, Porterbrook Clinic, Institute of Education, University of London, Cornell University, Oxford University, Cambridge University, Pfizer.Ltd, Johnson and Johnson and Boehringer Ingelheim.
To read more about Dr. Nasserzadeh’s background please browse the about page.
QUOTES FROM ATTENDEES OF PAST LECTURES
Annual Conference of Nurses at the Royal College of Physicians in London
Dr. Sara was invited as a plenary speaker at the Richard Wells presentation with the topic of “Getting It Right Across Cultures and Religions”.
Sara Nasserzadeh is a brilliant speaker.Sara Nasserzadeh was excellent – longer session would be needed with her.
This was one of the best presentations of the day and so relevant. Wish it was longer.
Sara’s talk on religious issues in sexuality was by far the best.
Sara’s talk was by far the most relevant, could do one full day only with her. Please consider for next year.
I loved the smaller grouped workshops, wish you could arrange a whole training day with Sara.
Workshop at the annual conference of College of Sex and Relationship Therapists, UK
The theme for this conference was “Don’t Discuss: Politics, Religion or Culture”. Dr. Sara was invited to give a talk and run a workshop for the sex and relationship psychotherapists on working with diversity.
I felt that discussing religion with most sex therapists is as taboo as discussing sex with “ordinary” people! Hence, even though many therapists may not think that spirituality is of great relevance, it clearly is an area that needed addressing!Thanks for a really informative and helpful weekend. By far the best of Saturday occurred in the workshops although could have done with another two hours with Sara.
Sara Nasserzadeh – great speaker, engaging and informative session – more time would have been good.
Sara’s lecture and cross-cultural workshop was particularly clearly presented, very practical. Lovely and entertaining too!